Unity in Adversity
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Geotechnical Feasibility Studies
- Due-Diligence Geotechnical Evaluations
- Geophysical Studies
- In-Situ Testing
- Slope Stability Assessments.
- Cadastral/Title Surveys
- Topographical Surveys
- Hydrographical Surveys
- Cross Sectioning
- Earthworks Volumes Computation
- Building diagnostic reporting. A diagnostic report entails the assessment of single or multiple defects, their likely cause, potential to cause future damage and a recommended remedial solution. Major and minor defects and what they could mean.
- The possible cost pf repairs.
- Recommendations for any further special inspections.