Our range of Structural Engineering Services cover:
- Low and high rise buildings.
- Industrial and factory buildings.
- Residential housing, swimming pools.
- Hospitals, educational and religious buildings. Hotel complexes and holiday resorts.
- Recreational and sporting facilities. Bridges, culverts, retaining walls.
- Dams, marine structure, river training works. Reservoirs and elevated storage tanks.
- Structural surveys and appraisal reports
Our range of Civil Engineering Services cover:
- Rural and urban infrastructural master plans.
- Site and service schemes.
- Water abstraction, treatment, storage and distribution.
- Sewage and industrial effluent drainage, treatment and disposal.
- Storm water and land drainage.
- Traffic engineering, urban and rural roads, and parking facilities
- Maintenance and rehabilitation works.
Our range of Project Management Services cover:
- Preparation of short and long range capital development plans. Feasibility and other studies.
- Design management Project implementation, planning, programming, control. Financial planning advice, control.
- Project monitoring/information/reporting systems. Risk analysis and management.
- Procurement strategy, tender documentation and adjudication. Contract negotiation and documentation.
- Contract performance and supervision.
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Geotechnical Feasibility Studies
- Due-Diligence Geotechnical Evaluations
- Geophysical Studies
- In-Situ Testing
- Slope Stability Assessments.
- Cadastral/Title Surveys
- Topographical Surveys
- Hydrographical Surveys
- Cross Sectioning
- Earthworks Volumes Computation
- Building diagnostic reporting. A diagnostic report entails the assessment of single or multiple defects, their likely cause, potential to cause future damage and a recommended remedial solution. Major and minor defects and what they could mean.
- The possible cost pf repairs.
- Recommendations for any further special inspections.